The world of pharma marketing is changing. Customers and patients expect the same level of engagement from you as they get from consumer-led products, services and tools. However, getting from the status-quo to the new horizon of multi-channel customer engagement requires new ways of thinking, acting, and company structures to support this.
- Move away from the project-to-project traps which haunt so many organisations.
- Develop brand-specific strategies, or enact a company-wide digital transformation.
- Understanding how to bring about this change will benefit the customer
- Also will lead to more consistent campaign execution.
What you will learn in this course?
- Understand the opportunities and challenges of the new customer engagement model
- Learn how to compare impact of different channels
- Gain insights into the 4 domains of digital transformation
- Be able to transform brand objectives into omnichannel execution
- Identify most common pitfalls in omnichannel execution
Completing a single course (incl. the knowledge assessment quiz) will take about 60 minutes.
If you require an invoice please go here
You can also purchase the entire 14-part course bundle for a discounted rate of €3500. Get the bundle here.
If you purchase the entire bundle you will also receive a free copy of our book. Find more information here.