Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
Your website is the heart of your customer identity – it is likely to be one of the most in-depth accounts of who you are, what you do, and the value you bring to the customer. It is the hub to which all other marketing activities are likely to refer – and if it is executed poorly, then it will have a major impact on customer perceptions of you.
- Pharma has more rules than other industries
- This makes developing and running websites both harder, and more expensive
- A taxonomy of website types is necessary to allocate and develop web properties
- Utilising different types of website creates more enticing customer engagement possibilities.
What you will learn in this course?
- Be able to distinguish between different types of pharma websites and their respective roles.
- Understand how to optimize your website for being a hub.
- Learn how to transform your website into a true self-service portal.
- Be able to engage with customers through your website.
- Understand how to measure impact from your web initiatives.
Completing a single course (incl. the knowledge assessment quiz) will take about 60 minutes.
If you require an invoice please go here.
You can also purchase the entire 14-part course bundle for a discounted rate of €3500. Get the bundle here.
If you purchase the entire bundle you will also receive a free copy of our book. Find more information here.
You selected to get the course 02: Website engagement. Please Login or Signup to get it.