URLs are dead. No one types them – and while many people may remember them, they are far more likely to come through a search engine than directly from the address bar. Physicians, patients and everyone else uses search engines to navigate around the growing web – and so having an easily found website, and adverts in search, is often far more important than having a catchy website address.
- Search is one of the most important tools for directing customer attention
- Different methods can be used to increase the likelihood of your website being visible
- Target different disease stages with keyword segmentation
- Buy few, but valuable, keyword search terms to maximise ROI
What you will learn in this course?
- Understand the importance of Search Engine Marketing for driving traffic to your website.
- Understand the differences between Search Engine Optimization (SEO
) and Search Engine Advertising (SEA
- Learn how to build a Search Engine Marketing Campaign.
Completing a single course (incl. the knowledge assessment quiz) will take about 60 minutes.
If you require an invoice please go here
You can also purchase the entire 14-part course bundle for a discounted rate of €3500. Get the bundle here.
If you purchase the entire bundle you will also receive a free copy of our book. Find more information here.