Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
URLs are dead. No one types them – and while many people may remember them, they are far more likely to come through a search engine than directly from the address bar. Physicians, patients and everyone else uses search engines to navigate around the growing web – and so having an easily found website, and adverts in search, is often far more important than having a catchy website address.
- Search is one of the most important tools for directing customer attention
- Different methods can be used to increase the likelihood of your website being visible
- Target different disease stages with keyword segmentation
- Buy few, but valuable, keyword search terms to maximise ROI
What you will learn in this course?
- Understand the importance of Search Engine Marketing for driving traffic to your website.
- Understand the differences between Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Advertising (SEA).
- Learn how to build a Search Engine Marketing Campaign.
Completing a single course (incl. the knowledge assessment quiz) will take about 60 minutes.
If you require an invoice please go here.
You can also purchase the entire 14-part course bundle for a discounted rate of €3500. Get the bundle here.
If you purchase the entire bundle you will also receive a free copy of our book. Find more information here.
You selected to get the course 03: Search engine marketing. Please Login or Signup to get it.