Email is one of the easiest, most impactful ways to reach a wide and varied audience. This includes tailoring messages depending on the interests of recipients, and kind of contact you have previously had with them. It is certainly one of the most used channels across all industries today – and pharma is certainly one of them. But it’s not as simple as it could be…
- This all depends on getting the right people to give you their email addresses
- People expect certain emails at certain times
- However, getting the right email addresses can be challenging
- Subject lines themselves can have a big impact – and there are rules to guide their creation.
What you will learn in this course?
- Understand how to collect email addresses
- Learn how to put email marketing in action
- Gain insights in the critical success factors
- Know how to measure impact
Completing a single course (incl. the knowledge assessment quiz) will take about 60 minutes.
If you require an invoice please go here
You can also purchase the entire 14-part course bundle for a discounted rate of €3500. Get the bundle here.
If you purchase the entire bundle you will also receive a free copy of our book. Find more information here.