We thought display advertising was dead. However, it’s made its comeback – and doesn’t look like it is going away. Gone are the days when more than half of all clicks on adverts were accidental. A growth in predictive analytics and mobile access, as well as more sophisticated segmentation, has meant that adverts displayed to customers may actually – shock – be relevant, timely and interesting.
- Display adverts are becoming ever more targeted and useful
- Sub-segmentation is possible on social media platforms
- There are specific rules and regulations for pharma you need to be aware of
- This tactic can be used with patients as well as HCPs
What you will learn in this course?
- To understand the different types of display advertising and how to use them.
- Gain insights into the main tactics to maximize display ROI.
- Understand the inner workings of display advertising.
- Learn how to measure success.
Completing a single course (incl. the knowledge assessment quiz) will take about 60 minutes.
If you require an invoice please go here
You can also purchase the entire 14-part course bundle for a discounted rate of €3500. Get the bundle here.
If you purchase the entire bundle you will also receive a free copy of our book. Find more information here.