Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
Remote engagement, also sometimes called Teledetailing, is when a rep-HCP interaction take place by telephone and internet connection, rather than in person. This saves on travel time on the part of a rep, and also often leads to longer, more fulfilling interactions with physicians.
Physicians are already used to using Skype and Facetime for personal interaction – and telehealth is a quickly growing phenomena. Why should pharma not use the tools which their customers are already accustomed to?
- Teledetailing is a cost efficient way to extend reach
- There are different models for deployment – with different pro’s and con’s
- Culture change of the rep is as important as the technology itself.
- HCP’s spend longer in remote detailing calls than normal face to face calls – and find them more impactful
What you will learn in this course?
- Understand the different remote engagement strategies.
- Discuss pros and cons of different business models.
- Get practical tips for implementation.
- Know how to measure impact.
Completing a single course (incl. the knowledge assessment quiz) will take about 60 minutes.
If you require an invoice please go here.
You can also purchase the entire 14-part course bundle for a discounted rate of €3500. Get the bundle here.
If you purchase the entire bundle you will also receive a free copy of our book. Find more information here.
You selected to get the course 07: Remote engagement. Please Login or Signup to get it.