The world is going mobile. The likelihood is that almost all of your customers are within arm’s reach of an internet enabled mobile device – 24 hours a day. Smartphones are increasingly becoming the window through which the world is seen – and it is therefore crucial that understanding, and designing for, these devices is a core, rather than add-on, activity.
- Mobile is becoming the primary internet access point
- This will require specific design thinking and methodologies to be core parts of campaign and platform planning
- Customers’ expectations of usability are rapidly changing – and so keeping mobile platforms fresh is integral
- Launching apps can sometimes be effective – but ensure you bring something new to the market first
What you will learn in this course?
- To understand the impact of the “always on” reality on the customer funnel and other marketing activities
- Learn about the different mobile tactics that could be considered as part of your Omnichannel plan.
- Understand the implications of rolling out health apps
- And finally, how to gain insights into some of the challenges of mobile engagement
Completing a single course (incl. the knowledge assessment quiz) will take about 60 minutes.
If you require an invoice please go here
You can also purchase the entire 14-part course bundle for a discounted rate of €3500. Get the bundle here.
If you purchase the entire bundle you will also receive a free copy of our book. Find more information here.