Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
The world is going mobile. The likelihood is that almost all of your customers are within arm’s reach of an internet enabled mobile device – 24 hours a day. Smartphones are increasingly becoming the window through which the world is seen – and it is therefore crucial that understanding, and designing for, these devices is a core, rather than add-on, activity.
- Mobile is becoming the primary internet access point
- This will require specific design thinking and methodologies to be core parts of campaign and platform planning
- Customers’ expectations of usability are rapidly changing – and so keeping mobile platforms fresh is integral
- Launching apps can sometimes be effective – but ensure you bring something new to the market first
What you will learn in this course?
- To understand the impact of the “always on” reality on the customer funnel and other marketing activities
- Learn about the different mobile tactics that could be considered as part of your Omnichannel plan.
- Understand the implications of rolling out health apps
- And finally, how to gain insights into some of the challenges of mobile engagement
Completing a single course (incl. the knowledge assessment quiz) will take about 60 minutes.
If you require an invoice please go here.
You can also purchase the entire 14-part course bundle for a discounted rate of €3500. Get the bundle here.
If you purchase the entire bundle you will also receive a free copy of our book. Find more information here.
You selected to get the course 06: Mobile engagement. Please Login or Signup to get it.