Social media is one of the most significant buzzwords in the field of digital engagement. Multi-directional communication, crowd-sourcing of ideas, and real time feedback are all made possible through it. However, pharma faces a myriad of problems with the technology. Primarily, it does not match with the conventional approach taken towards customer engagement. This does not mean Social Media should be abandoned, however – but adopted with specific and well defined purposes.
- Social media has become the de-facto communication platform for many consumers
- It has enabled a huge explosion of opinion and information exchange
- However, pharma companies often use SOP’s to evaluate engagement which don’t match the nature of the platform
- This can cause a disconnect between what customers expect, and what they are able to do
What you will learn in this course?
- To gain insights into the different social media categories
- Be able to apply a framework to help define social media objectives for your campaign
- Learn how to apply social media marketing in practice
- Understand the challenges of social media in pharma
- And lastly, get practical tips to get you started with social media
Completing a single course (incl. the knowledge assessment quiz) will take about 60 minutes.
If you require an invoice please go here
You can also purchase the entire 14-part course bundle for a discounted rate of €3500. Get the bundle here.
If you purchase the entire bundle you will also receive a free copy of our book. Find more information here.