Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
Social media is one of the most significant buzzwords in the field of digital engagement. Multi-directional communication, crowd-sourcing of ideas, and real time feedback are all made possible through it. However, pharma faces a myriad of problems with the technology. Primarily, it does not match with the conventional approach taken towards customer engagement. This does not mean Social Media should be abandoned, however – but adopted with specific and well defined purposes.
- Social media has become the de-facto communication platform for many consumers
- It has enabled a huge explosion of opinion and information exchange
- However, pharma companies often use SOP’s to evaluate engagement which don’t match the nature of the platform
- This can cause a disconnect between what customers expect, and what they are able to do
What you will learn in this course?
- To gain insights into the different social media categories
- Be able to apply a framework to help define social media objectives for your campaign
- Learn how to apply social media marketing in practice
- Understand the challenges of social media in pharma
- And lastly, get practical tips to get you started with social media
Completing a single course (incl. the knowledge assessment quiz) will take about 60 minutes.
If you require an invoice please go here.
You can also purchase the entire 14-part course bundle for a discounted rate of €3500. Get the bundle here.
If you purchase the entire bundle you will also receive a free copy of our book. Find more information here.
You selected to get the course 09: Social Media engagement. Please Login or Signup to get it.