Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
Marketing and Sales functions within pharma organisations have often been very fast to adopt digital tools for engaging with customers – however it is often Medical which could benefit most. Traditional methods for engagement, such as symposia and conferences, have become more challenging due to heightened expectations of ‘always-on’ medical education, as well as growing compliance and cost burdens. The ability of digital to fill this gap is significant – and it is often also preferred by HCPs.
- The educational needs of HCPs are changing, at the same time traditional meded tools are being blunted by cost and compliance
- HCPs are more often to engage with meded outside of office hours – however these tools have often focussed on this time
- The assumption of ‘always-on’ physicians are not being met by in person or off-line approaches
- E-MSLs are very well received by physicians who want specific and actionable information on products – at a time of their choosing
What you will learn in this course?
- To understand the role of medical across the Product Life Cycle
- Gain insights into the changing medical preferences of HCPs
- Learn about impactful eMedical tactics
- Be able to offer medical content which stands out from the crowd
- And lastly, know how to measure the impact from of your eMedical programmes
Completing a single course (incl. the knowledge assessment quiz) will take about 60 minutes.
If you require an invoice please go here.
You can also purchase the entire 14-part course bundle for a discounted rate of €3500. Get the bundle here.
If you purchase the entire bundle you will also receive a free copy of our book. Find more information here.
You selected to get the course 10: eMedical. Please Login or Signup to get it.