The role of the patient within the healthcare ecosystem is changing – fast. Gone are the days in which the only stakeholder who mattered was the prescribing physicians – patients are better informed, more pro-active and more able to represent themselves than they ever have been before. Pharma companies need to change the way they organise themselves – as well as the way they engage with patients – to match to expectations and continue to make progress in becoming truly ‘patient centric’.
- Patients are becoming much more important stakeholders in the healthcare system
- Increasing levels of health literacy as well as access to information is driving this change
- Patient centricity responds to this rise by providing information and services which provide real value to patients
- Understanding different patient segments will help to design programmes which appeal to the widest possible group of patients
What you will learn in this course?
- Understand how pharma is evolving from a ‘blockbuster’ model to a ‘health outcomes’ model
- Gain insights into the 3 angles of patient centricity
- Understand the importance of patient segmentation
- Know how to design engaging Multichannel patient support programmes
- Get to grips with patient adherence
- And lastly, learn how to measure impact of patient initiatives
Completing a single course (incl. the knowledge assessment quiz) will take about 60 minutes.
If you require an invoice please go here
You can also purchase the entire 14-part course bundle for a discounted rate of €3500. Get the bundle here.
If you purchase the entire bundle you will also receive a free copy of our book. Find more information here.