Varying message and channel for communicating with customers is not new; however, the rise of new digital channels has meant that it is easier than ever to increase the number of each, weaving a rich tapestry of communication with customers. However, relying on single channels in operation is still the norm in pharma, and planning for these activities has not moved on to this new world.
- Use dynamic planning to bring about innovative, delightful marketing campaigns
- Develop frameworks to allow for adaptable communication
- Prioritize channels according to best-practice for speed and impact
- Understand how agile can integrate into campaign planning
What you will learn in this course?
- Understand How to leverage a robust campaign planning framework
- Uncover the steps to MCM campaign success
- Learn the basics of the agile marketing methodology
- See the impact of campaign planning with built-in flexibility
Completing a single course (incl. the knowledge assessment quiz) will take about 60 minutes.
If you require an invoice please go here
You can also purchase the entire 14-part course bundle for a discounted rate of €3500. Get the bundle here.
If you purchase the entire bundle you will also receive a free copy of our book. Find more information here.